1. Product Name: Benzalkonium Chloride BKC-80
2. Chemical Name: Benzalkonium Chloride / BKC / BAC / Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
3. Appearance: Liquid
4. Color: Colorless to pale yellow
1. Disinfection & Antiseptics
3. Antimicrobial Agent
5. Cleaning Products
6. Personal Care Products
7. Laundry Detergents
[ Looking for Bulk Purchase / Larger Packing? ]
We welcome all enquiry and offer lower price for bulk purchase and large volume order. Our products are supplied to various factories and businesses. Feel free to contact us for more info.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is benzalkonium chloride or BKC-80?
- Benzalkonium chloride (BKC) is a major non-alcohol-based active ingredient used for clinical, food line, and domestic household biocides. It is recognised for its dual biocidal and detergency properties. It is also known as quaternary ammonium compound and is a cationic surfactant that is also widely used in industry as as a surfactant and phase transfer agent.
2. What is the function for benzalkonium chloride?
- Benzalkonium Chloride is primarily used as a preservative and antimicrobial agent, and secondarily used as a surfactant. It works by killing microorganisms and inhibiting their future growth, and for this reason frequently appears as an ingredient in antibacterial hand wipes, antiseptic creams and anti-itch ointments. In cosmetics, its antimicrobial properties are employed to protect products from spoiling. Its mostly used in personal care products like rash creme, foot odor powder, facial lotion, cleanser, makeup and sunscreen.
*For any bulk purchase interest, feel free to contact us